1. Basic information
- This policy applies to www service at the url address: http://jantexgroup.com
- The service operator and your personal data administrator is: Jantex Sp. z o. o. Stara Tuchorza 89 64-232 Tuchorza, Poland.
- The operator’s contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is your personal data administrator concerning all data submitted voluntarily via the website.
- Service/Website processes personal data for the purposes relating to:
- processing messages requested via enquiry form
- preparation, packaging and shipment of goods
- ordered services fulfilment
- offer or information presentation
- Service/website executes collecting user’s data and their activity by the following means:
- By voluntarily submitted data via enquiry form, which is entered to the Operator’s systems
- By collecting cookie files (so called cookies) in the users terminals
2. Selected data protection methods applied by the Operator
- Personal data stored in the data base is encrypted in such a way that only the Operator, having the access to the encryption key, can retrieve it. Thanks to that data is protected in case of stealing the data base from the server.
- Users’ passwords are collected in the form of hashes. The Hush function works one way – there is no possibility to reverse its operation function, which is a modern standard of storing users’ passwords.
- The Operator changes the admin passwords periodically.
- In order to protect data, the Operator backs up the data regularly.
- An important element of data protection is a regular update of all software, used by the Operator to process the personal data which means updating all the software components on the regular basis in particular.
- Service/website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: linuxpl.com
- The hosting company registration data: H88 S.A (joint-stock company) registered in Poznań, 22 Franklina Roosvelta Str, 60-829 Poznań, entered in the National Court Register by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIIIth Commercial Devision of the National Court Register under entry № 0000340998, identified by the statistical number (REGON) 021103755 and tax identification number (NIP) 8992681897. Share capital: PLN 210.000,00 (fully paid up)
- The hosting company:
- applies means of data protection (e.g. disk arrays, regular buck-ups),
- applies proper means of fire protection of the areas where data is processed (such as special firefighting systems),
- applies adequate means of protection in case of sudden power supply failure (such as doubled electrical power buses, power generators, UPS- uninterruptible power supplies),
- applies means of physical security concerning the access to the areas of data processing (e.g. access control, surveillance),
- applies adequate environmental conditions for the servers as a part of the data processing system (e.g. environmental control system, specialized air-conditioning systems),
- applies organizational arrangements to provide highly possible level of protection and confidentiality (training, internal rules, password policy, etc.)
- has assigned a Data Protection Supervisor
- The hosting company records logs at the server level to ensure technical reliability. The following can be recorded:
- Resources defined by the URL identifier (requested sources addresses – website, files),
- Time of receiving the request,
- Time of sending the respond,
- The client’s terminal name – identification provided by HTTP protocol,
- Information about errors which occur within HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the previously visited website by the user (referrer link) in case if switching to the website took place by means of a reference link,
- Information about user’s browser,
- Information about the IP address,
- Diagnostic information referring to independent service ordering via website logger,
- Information referring to email traffic sent to the operator and send by the operator.
4. Your rights and additional information about data usage
- In particular situations the administrator is entitled to forward your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to fulfill your agreement or the administrator’s existing responsibilities . It applies to the following recipients:
- the hosting company on the basis of personal data processing agreement
- law offices and debt collectors
- authorized workers and co-workers who use the personal data to execute the website aims
- companies providing marketing services to the administrato
- Your personal data will be processed by the administrator no longer than it is necessary to execute processes defined by separate laws and regulations (e.g. keeping the accounts). With reference to the marketing data, the data will be processed no longer than three years.
- You shall have the right to request the administrator to:
- access your personal data,
- data rectification,
- data erasing,
- data processing restriction,
- data portability.
- You shall have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 (c) in respect to the processing of personal data to execute the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, including profiling. However, the right to the objection will not be enforced if there are valid and legitimate grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the determination, investigation or defense of claims.
- One shall have the right to complain against the administrator’s actions to the President of Personal Data Protection Office, Stawki 2 str, 00-193 Warsaw.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the website service.
- Automated decision making may be applied to you, including profiling to provide services under the contract and enabling the administrator to practise direct marketing.
- Personal data is not transferred under the data protection rules to third countries. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Data in forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The service can record information about the connection parameters (time indication, IP address).
- In some cases, the service may record information to facilitate data binding entered in the form with the user’s, filling in the form, email address. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the URL of the webpage containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed according to the function of the specific form, for example in order to process a service request or a commercial contact, or to register services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates its purpose.
6. Administrator ‘s logs
- Information about users’ activity in the service may be logged in. This data is used to administer the service.
7. Essential marketing techniques
- The operator applies statistical analysis of the website traffic through Google Analytics (US-based Google Inc.). The operator does not transfer personal data, but only anonymous information, to this functionality operator. The service is based on cookie files on the user’s terminal. In terms of information about your preferences collected by the Google display network, you can view and edit the information resulting from cookie files with the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- The operator uses the Facebook pixel website plugin. This technology allows Facebook (Facebook INC., headquartered in the U.S.) to verify that the registered person is using the service. It is based on the data which Facebook pixel is the administrator of. The operator does not forward any additional personal data to Facebook. The service is based on the use of cookie files on the user’s terminal.
- The operator applies tools which automate the operation of the service in relation to users, e.g. they are able send you an email after your visiting a specific subpage, provided you have agreed to receive a commercial correspondence from the operator.
8. Cookie files information
- The service uses cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called ‘Cookies’) are IT data, text files in particular, which are stored in the user’s terminal equipment and are intended to use the website of the service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, their storing time on the terminal and a unique number.
- The service operator placing cookie files on the user’s terminal and obtaining access to them is the service provider.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes
1. maintaining service user’s session (after logging in), whereby the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each site;
2. pursuing the objectives defined in the section ‘Essential marketing techniques’;
- The service uses two basic types of cookie files: ‘session’ (session cookies) and ‘permanent’ (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s terminal until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (Web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s terminal device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- The Web browsing software (Web browser) usually implicitly allows storing of cookies on the user’s terminal. Service users can change the settings in that area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. For detailed information, see the Web browser’s Help tab or the Web browser documentation.
- Restrictions on the use of cookie files may affect some of the functionalities available on the web pages of the service.
- Cookie files on the service user’s terminal may also be used by entities cooperating with the service provider, the following in particular: Google (US-based Google Inc.), Facebook (US-based Facebook Inc.), Twitter (US-based Twitter Inc.).
9. Managing cookies – How to accept and decline cookie files in practice ?
- To manage the cookie settings, select the used Web browser from the list below and follow the instructions: