- Unless the contracting parties have expressly agreed otherwise in writing, the present General Terms of Delivery shall apply.
- A contract shall be deemed to have been made if the SELLER has sent a written order confirmation upon receipt of an order from the BUYER.
- SELLER shall be bound by BUYER’s terms and conditions only if SELLER has expressly accepted them in written form.
PRICES AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Unless the parties have agreed otherwise the price of Goods is determined in EUR on terms EXW Stara Tuchorza, Poland according to Incoterms 2020.
- Terms of payment:
- All financial services outside of Poland must be supported by the “Buyer”.
PACKAGING AND MARKING
- The Goods are delivered in sealed, blue polybag and cartonbox.
- The package should secure the safety of the Goods, taking into account the possible trans-shipments.
- The Goods shall be marked as per the agreement of the parties.
DEMANDS ON THE QUALITY AND SAFETY OF THE GOODS
- The quality of the delivered goods shall correspond exactly to previously approved samples by the parties.
- Seller will guarantee the quality of the goods delivered within 6 months from the date of shipment.
- Buyer has the right to lay quality claims to Seller within the guarantee period, but not later then 21 days after finding out the defect, in written form (e-mail, post).
- The Goods recognized as defective can not be destroyed without the Seller’s consent. The Seller reserves the right to return the defective goods via Buyer at his own expense or to solve the problem by method agreed by both sides.
- The Seller reserves a period of 21 working days from the date of receipt of the claim to consider the application.
- The Seller bears no responsibility for defects and damages of the Goods, caused by faulty storage by the Buyer.
LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- The Seller’s liability shall be limited to the place of delivery of the goods by the Seller.
- Any disputes will be settled between the respective parties in an amicable way.
- In case the parties fail to reach an agreement, the disputes shall solved in accordance with Arbitration Regulations of the International Chamber of Commerce (Paris, France). The place of arbitration is Poznań, Poland. Miejscem arbitrażu jest Poznań, Polska.